M A N I F E S T !
We are all familiar with the word : MANIFEST
According to Merriam-Webster’s dictionary, to manifest is “to make evident or certain by showing or displaying”… (Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary, 2020).
Ok, got it. BUT HOW do you actually manifest what you want in your life?
I have spent the past ten years working with Master Energy Healer and Intuitive Life Coach Joe Petroski and reading books/watching videos from authors such as Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, Gabrielle Bernstein, Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra, Esther Hicks, Dr. Hew Len, Joe Vitale and countless other enlightened people. The tips and tricks I’m about to tell you are a combined list of everything I have learned from these sources, I cannot claim them as my own.
I have been utilizing this practice, honestly constantly for the past 10 years, and let me tell you – IT WORKS!
Here is how to manifest what you want in your life:
- It is extremely powerful to use “I am” or “I have” statements when creating your manifestations.
- Use the PRESENT TENSE when creating your manifestations/affirmations list. For example, instead of writing a bullet point that states “$15,000 in my savings account” change that statement to “I have $15,000 in my savings account!”
- Get really clear about what it is that you want! Instead of writing “I have a new job” think about exactly what it is that you’re looking for. For example, I found myself in a situation back in May where I chose to leave my job. I was lucky enough to receive a few months of severance, but knew that I needed to find something before that time period lapsed. I wrote this affirmation one week after I became unemployed, “I have a job I love where I can work remote whenever I want and have a wonderful work-life balance!” See how I didn’t know what company would give me this, but I knew the situation and feeling I wanted? Within just three months of writing/believing this statement, I HAVE that exact job!
- Don’t over-do it. Start with 3-4 statements so you can track your progress!
- Read these statements to yourself every day! Read and FEEL them as if you already have all of these things in your life. A big part of manifesting is being able to truly feel like you already possess what it is you’re looking for.
- Don’t be hard on yourself! This takes practice, and it doesn’t happen within one day (most of the time). I have manifested things over YEARS. While that might sound daunting to some of you, I find extreme gratitude and joy when I realize that something I manifested a year ago has now come to fruition.
I whole-heartedly believe that you can manifest ANYTHING you want in your life. What good are you going to bring into your life and the lives of those around you?
A manifestation I always add to my list is this, “I live in a world where all humans are filled with and experience love, equality, connection, peace, harmony and happiness.” 2020 has been a difficult year for humans and the earth as a whole – some especially more than others. I think we can all agree that as a collective we need to manifest all of these things; let’s create peace on earth together!
I wish you all the most happiness and health imaginable.